SandForce based SSD

Moderators: Roman_TS, Filipp_TS, Sergey_TS

Roman_TS
Site Admin

Re: SandForce based SSD

Postby Roman_TS » 06.03.19, 10:10

se134 wrote:Any news?

Hello se134,

You can see the list of supported drives here. As soon as we will add SandForce drives in support list, we will announce it in our main web site, and list of supported drives in blog would be updated.
With best regards
ACELab technical support
ts.acelaboratory.com
blog.acelaboratory.com

osity
User

Postby osity » 17.09.19, 16:30

I'm hoping for a solution to this as well.

northwind
New user

Postby northwind » 18.09.19, 10:33

We can handle those, but it's quite costly :)
Sandforce SSD Recovery
WD Preferred Lab

lcoughey
User

Postby lcoughey » 18.09.19, 14:12

northwind wrote:Source of the post We can handle those, but it's quite costly :)

While I can appreciate that the cost is justified by the complexity of the recovery, it is a shame that the majority of SandForce SSD recovery cases go unrecovered simply because the cost is just too high for the majority of owners. I do hope that there is a breakthrough soon so that we can make it more affordable and help more people get their data back.

protontech

Postby protontech » 24.07.20, 11:57

Is there anyone who also play with SF controllers and temperature? In this week, I got 3 different SF case, each drive stuck at busy, without reach rdy state. After reball and cool down under -10C SSD got ready and I can read the whole drive, without any error.

It's a very interesting for me. I know that lower temp=lower resistance, but I want to know that I have very big luck with this cases or It can really help the SF controllers in deathrow.

FredW

Postby FredW » 05.08.20, 17:31

@protontech Thanks a lot for the new approach :D Did you reball the Sandforce controller and/or the memory chips as well?

protontech

Postby protontech » 09.10.20, 12:41

FredW wrote:Source of the post @protontech Thanks a lot for the new approach :D Did you reball the Sandforce controller and/or the memory chips as well?

Dear FredW, in my case, reballing just the controller was enough, but since, I got case where memory reball also needed. For this "solution" the drive have to be in good logical condition, because translator building and any other logical action is imposible.

Return to “Other SSD”